ExpressCredit.com.na term loans are very useful if you have any unexpected expense that needs to be met immediately
- Long Term Loans are unsecured loans which are also called Express Loans.
- The loan duration is from 2 to 5 months.
- You can apply for a loan up to N$30,000.
- The loans are designed to get you out of trouble.
How to apply for my loan
Complete application online.
Branch offices. Visit a branch nearest to your location where you will work with a Client Relationship Officer who will help you complete your loan application.
Call any of our agents on 3334.
How much I can borrow?
- Use the bar to determine the amount of your loan.
- Choose your payroll frequency. In the case of a Term Loan this will be monthly.
- Choose your salary pay date.
This way you will see the payment amount, interest and next repayment day. You can also view a full payment schedule.
How do I receive my funds?
If your loan has been approved, your funds will be credited to your bank account.
Based on the information you provided, we may give you one of several answers:
- You have completed the first steps to get your loan, you are creditworthy.
- You just need to visit your nearest branch carrying all the required documents to complete your loan application process.
Unfortunately at the moment we are unable to offer you a loan.
How can I repay the loan?
Your loan is to be repaid on your next payday. This can be done through.
- Direct Debit from your bank account
- You can come with the repayment amount to any branch.
- Go to your nearest bank and make a cash payment in our bank account, do not forget to add your reference number that appears on your statement/invoice.
What happens if I do not pay on time?
We are mandated by the regulator to report any late payments to the credit reference agency, which may affect your credit rating, and make getting a loan more difficult and more expensive in the future.
If you delay repaying you will face extra costs.