ExpressCredit.com.na payday loans are very useful if you have any unexpected expense that needs to be met immediately
- Loans can be helpful if you need an additional amount of money due to unforeseen circumstances or if you wish to purchase some items of need.
- Our customers settle their loan at an average of 7 to 30 days.
- You can apply for a loan of up to N$8,000.
- The loans are designed to get you out of trouble.
How to apply for my loan
Complete the application online.
Visit the branch nearest to your location where you will work with a Client Relationship officer who will help you complete your loan application.
Call any of our agents on +264 61 227 117
How much can I borrow?
- Use the bar to determine the amount of your loan.
- Choose your payroll frequency.
- Choose your salary pay date.
This way you will see the payment amount, interest and next repayment day.
How is the amount payable calculated? (example)
- For example: Interest will depend on the loan amount and loan tenure.
- The amount paid for each loan will depend on the amount requested and your payment date.
According to the information you provided you will receive on of the following outcomes:
You have completed the first step to get your loan, you are creditworthy. You still need to visit your nearest branch carrying all the required documents to complete your loan application.
Unfortunately at the moment we can not give you the loan.
How do I receive my funds?
If your loan has been approved, you have the following options to receive your funds
- credited into your bank account
How can I repay the loan?
Your loan is to be repaid on your next payday. This can be done through.
- Direct Debit from your bank account
- You can come with the repayment amount to any branch.
- Go to your nearest bank and make a cash payment in our bank account, do not forget to add your reference number that appears on your statement/invoice.
What if I am unable to pay?
Please make contact with us to make arrangements and discuss possible alternatives.