Competition Terms and Conditions
Apply and Win Terms and Conditions
Express Credit Namibia is running a Marketing campaign and will be giving away various cash prizes, including a brand-new Kia Picanto.
Cash Prize: N$ 20 000.00 Draw to take place on 5th November 2019
Cash Prize: N$ 50 000.00 Draw to take place on 3rd December 2019
Grand Prize: Kia Picanto worth N$ 172 000.00 Draw to take place on 12th of December 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Apply and Win” duration of campaign is 8 weeks
Campaign prizes are 2 money prizes N$ 20 000 and N$ 50 000 and 1 new car Kia Picanto worth N$172 000!
- To participate in the campaign, participants must apply, qualify and receive a loan. There will be monthly prizes of N$20 000 in October and N$50 000 in November with the KIA Picanto as the Gala Prize in December 2019.
- To participate in the monthly draw, the participant needs to apply, qualify and get a loan within the period 1st till 30th/31th of last month and participant cannot have any overdue loans (delays) in the day of draw.
- There is no limit to the number of entries for customers, if all entries are properly identified, and qualify.
- The first draw (N$ 20 000.00 prize) will take place on Tuesday 5th November at 15:00 on Facebook page from Express Credit Namibia head office or one of the branches via livestream. The details will be shared in due time.
- The Second draw (N$ 50 000.00 prize) will take place on Tuesday 5th November at 15:00 on Facebook page from Express Credit Namibia head office or one of the branches via livestream. The details will be shared in due time.
- All cash prizes will be paid by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) into the Winner’s bank account. No actual Cash will be handed over.
- The final Gala draw will be livestreamed on Thursday (12.12.2019) at 18:00 PM on Facebook. The Venue will be confirmed two weeks in advance.
- The Winner cannot claim money equivalents of the car prize. The car will be branded and an agreement between parties drawn up to ensure brand coverage for 12 months. Winners will be announced on our Facebook Page after each draw.
- The winner is not allowed to sell the car within the first 12th months to ensure adherence to the branding agreement between Express Credit Namibia and the winner.
- Express Credit staff members and their immediate family may not participate in the competition.
- Senior management must ensure that the customers meet the qualifications. All applications that do not meet the set rules may be disqualified from the competition.
- The full list of qualifying entries must be signed off by Express Credit Namibia senior management.
- The winners must be picked from a box full of entries under the supervision of the auditing firm.
- Only one (1) qualifying entry must be picked per month for the competition. The winner must be called in the presence of the auditors. Customers must be called maximum three (3) times within a 10-minute period, and failure to answer will lead to another winner being selected.
- All the prizes will be drawn in Windhoek, and if the winner is from outside Windhoek, the following applies:
- Concerning the Cash Prizes- A hand-over opportunity will be arranged for the Branch Managers of the specific region/town, with a photo opportunity at the Express Credit Namibia branch. The Prize money will be transferred via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to the winner’s bank account.
- Concerning the Grand Prize- Kia Picanto: The winner will be required to furnish the required documents to register the car to Express Credit Namibia, who will in turn provide the documents to the car dealer for further action. Once the car is registered, the Winner must travel to Windhoek for the official handover ceremony.
- Errors and Omissions Included